Céline da Graça Pires
Céline da Graça Pires is a Business and Human Rights specialist at Business for Social Responsibility (BSR), a global non-profit organization that helps companies implementing the UN Guiding Principles and sustainable business strategies. Céline supports BSR’s consulting services with a focus on human rights of vulnerable groups including vulnerable local communities and Indigenous Peoples’ rights, engagement with stakeholders, human rights impact assessments in Europe and the LATAM region and implementation of mitigation plans across different sectors. Céline also leads BSR’s members preparedness on the upcoming EU Mandatory Human Rights and Environmental Due Diligence legislation and supports companies in the implementation of the French Corporate Duty of Vigilance Law requirements.
Céline is also a Research Associate at the NOVA BHRE and currently doing a PhD in Law at NOVA on the topic of “The Corporate Responsibility to Respect Local Communities and Indigenous Peoples’ Rights” under the supervision of Professor Claire Bright.
- Business, Human Rights and Private International Law.
- Business, Human Rights and the Environment.
- Business, Human Rights Developments.
- Business, Human Rights and Non-Judicial Remedies.
- Business, Human Rights and Gender Equality.
- Business, Human Rights and Vulnerable Groups.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org