- The Final Report on the functioning of the Minimum Safeguards in the Taxonomy
- The European Council adopted a directive to promote more balanced gender representation on corporate boards
- 8th Session of the UN Intergovernmental Working Group on a proposed treaty on business and human rights
- The European Parliament and the Council concluded a provisional agreement to reach zero-emission road mobility by 2035
- Plastic litigation could exceed US$20 billion and may reach US$100 billion
- New proposal for SFDR disclosure rules in fossil gas and nuclear energy activities
- Earth’s wildlife population plummet by an average of 69% since 1970
The newsletter prepared by the researchers of the NOVA BHRE presents some of the key developments in the field of Business, Human Rights and the Environment and ESG.