- UN warns banks involved in funding Saudi Armco about a possible human rights breach
- The IHRB is developing an international professional certificate on “Human Rights and Just Transition in the Built Environment”
- Eight years after the breaking of the Samarco dam in Brazil, the river “Rio Doce” still presents high levels of contamination
- The Australian Human Rights Commission’s proposal to review the Criminal Code Act was taken into account by the Attorney General
- More than 40 businesses reaffirmed their statement supporting the adoption of the EU Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive
- Fair Trade and B Lab issued guidance for small and micro companies on human rights due diligence
- The OHCHR has released a guidance note on ‘Business and Human Rights in Challenging Contexts: Considerations for Remaining and Exiting’
The newsletter prepared by the researchers of the NOVA BHRE presents some of the key developments in the field of Business, Human Rights and the Environment and ESG.